Project: Portglenone Petrol Station
Client: L & M Developments
Programme: Jan 08- May 08
Service: Electrical & Mechanical
The client required the re-development of an existing filling station and supermarket premises.
Work also had to be carried out outside of the filling station which included new asphalt car parks, car was bays and new petrol/diesel pumps.
Electrical & Mechanical works had to be carried out under domestic subcontracts
AEM Ltd was employed by the client to provide Electrical & Mechanical installations.
The Electrical Services to be provided included for the following:
• Installation of main Switchboard
• Supply and installation of all cabling for sub-mains and sub-circuits
• Lighting & Emergency Lighting
• Fire alarm system
• ICT Installation
• PA System
• UPS System
The Mechanical Services to be provided included for the following:
• Gas and Automatic Controls.
• Areas of efficiency included using Condensing Boilers, BMS Controls to regulate Boiler (Times & Temperature)
• TRV’s were used on the Radiators and Thermostatic Radiator Valves Used on the Hot Water System
• Heat Recovery Unit