Project: Strabane Arts Centre
Client: Strabane District Council
M&E Consultants: BDP
The Alley Arts and Conference Centre is a state of the art theatre complex, art gallery and conference centre based in the heart of Strabane, County Tyrone.
Offering top class entertainment, arts development and conference facilities, the Alley Arts and Conference Centre is now recognised as one of the leading arts and conference venues within the North West of Ireland.
The venue features:
• A fully equipped auditorium with seating for up to 270 people.
• The Alley can also convert the main auditorium into a flat floored exhibition hall, round table conference area or even a magnificent banquet hall.
• 6 Training and Break out rooms
• Art Gallery
• Exhibition space in the main foyer and within the Alley’s upstairs gallery.
• Sound recording studio
• Cafe Bar
AEM Ltd was appointed to provide and install associated Electrical Installation that is associated with modern design Implementation.
The installation and its fundamental conception ensured that the principles of Energy Conservation within the particular environment had been installed with the future in mind. Installation works included:
• Mains Switchgear
• General Power
• General & Emergency Lighting
• BT Telephone System
• Fire Alarm
• Fire Detection
• Intruder Alarm
• PA System
• Voice Evacuation
• Lightning Protection
• Car park Barrier Controls